paid advertising for the music industry.
Partner With A Team That Crushes it Every Single Time.
We’ve worked with both major label and indie acts and pride ourselves in delivering results with every campaign.
we're there for you every step of the way.
we don't just hit the "boost" button.
Here is a list of some of the things we do.
- DSP Growth Strategy
- Music Video Discovery Campaign
- Full Funnel Marketing
- Pixel Installation
- Retargeting Campaign Tactics
- “Dark” Ads (Unpublished Page Posts)
- Lookalike Audience Targeting
- Positive ROAS/ROI
- Instagram Ads
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Engagement Rate Optimization
- Audience Research, Segmentation, and Optimization
- Fan Acquisition Optimization
- D2C Ecommerce Advertising
- Dynamic Creative & Copy Testing
- Image + Video Ad Creation & Split Testing
- YouTube Campaign Optimization
- Creative Ad Copywriting
- ROI Conversion Tracking
- Quality Score Improvements
frequently asked questions
To sum it all up nicely, paid advertising is when we...
- Manage and create ads campaigns
- Implement best marketing strategies, including but not limited to audience research, split testing, retargeting, Pixel implementation, and goal adjustments
- Use of data gathered from the platform we are using to make executive advertising decisions.
- Hit specific KPIs (Spotify Follower/Stream Growth, Ecommerce Sales, Music Video Views, Pre-Save Campaigns, D2C Pre-Orders +more)
We offer month to month campaigns and services. However, most of our clients work with us for 6+ months.
This is because 1) we are really good at what we do and 2) we are really fun to work with.
We believe in full transparency when it comes to partnering up. Everything is ran in your ad account. You will be able to see anything and everything at any given time.
We work with a variety of developing and established artists ranging from as little as $1000 per month up to and beyond $10,000.
Access to most social ad platforms will be granted through our streamlined onboarding process. We'll send you all the deats once we get moving.
While we can give you an expectation of results, we cannot give you a specific number simply because there are so many external factors that play into the ad space and have an effect on conversion costs - from ad competition, your genre, your fanbase, to the quality of your music and/or visual content.
Before we get to work, we will establish a preferred contact method. Use Slack? So do we. Prefer email? That's cool too. We can send weekly reports if need be; your wish is our command.
We work with a limited amount of artists per month. We will reach out as our bandwidth increases.